3.4.12

spring cushions

Some samples cushions made up in the slinky design, the colours are a spring palette of grey, olive, dirty pink and smokey blue. We will sit on them for a while and I hope to have a batch in my shop sometime after Easter.

Will they sell? I don't know, it is so difficult to predict what will be popular. I am very fortunate that I can print and make up a small run of cushions to test the water. Unlike wallpaper where we gambled on a serious print run, luckily sales are doing amazingly well. Silver birch is the most popular (we are into the second print run with this one) followed by moss yellow and then woodsmoke, exactly as predicted in my mini-poll last summer, you know your stuff!

8 comments:

  1. They're lovely, I like the design a lot and I particularly like the mustard with ink blue. It's really hard to predict what will sell isn't it?! Some things in my shop really take me by surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you! I would love to visit your shop, can't find a link though

      Delete
  2. I love these. One of my favourite Roddy and Ginger designs to date. May have to make a space on my sofa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jane, should have them in the shop by mid April if all goes well

      Delete
  3. these are absolutely lovely virginia. i'm sure they'll sell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you, feeling a bit springy at the moment!

      Delete
  4. I love them. Gorgeous print and colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank-you, I am going to try a couple more colour options and make up a batch after easter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails